From Prussia with Love: The George Müller Story
Title: From Prussia with Love: The George Müller Story
Publisher: Day One
A delinquent in Prussia, working for the Jews in London and stirring up the Christians in the West Country of England, George Muller went on with God to establish five children's homes in Bristol caring for hundreds of children in the nineteenth century. "My God shall supply all your needs" was the text by which he lived his life. No appeals were ever made to human resources. Muller's appeals were made to God alone and, for well over sixty years, he relied solely on God for all his needs. His story is retold in this new biography to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the birth of this great man.
- Features published to coincide with the 200th anniversary of Muller's birth.
- Extensive gallery of illustrations.
- Life Stories, a new series of biographies from Day One, which "tell it like it is".
- Author scheduled to speak at public events to promote the book.
Carol Purves is a freelance writer, former teacher, member of the Association of Christian Writers and Society of Authors, and author the best-selling "Chinese Whispers" - the Gladys Aylward story.
- General readership
- Christians and non-Christians
- Lovers of stories of faith, courage and inspiration
- People intending to become missionaries or who have an interest in the compassionate ministry of the gospel.