10 Questions And Answers On Buddhism
Title: 10 Questions And Answers On Buddhism
Publisher: Rose Publishing
According to the 2010 edition of Operation World, Buddhism is the world's 4th largest religion.
- Did you know that Buddhism draws "large numbers of people who switch ... from Protestantism and Catholicism"? (Pew Forum survey, 2007)
- Did you know that George Lucas, Jennifer Lopez, Tiger Woods, Tina Turner and others have said they believe in Buddhist principles?
- Have you heard people describe themselves as a "Buddhist Christian"? (You might be surprised how much this is happening today.)
Buddhism is on the rise, especially among young people. The kind face of the Dalai Lama appears to promise peace and reconciliation without "religion." That's the problem: Some people are now starting to call themselves Buddhist Christians and claim to "belong" to both. This pamphlet investigates the beliefs of Buddhism that every Christian should know.
The 10 Questions & Answers on Buddhism pamphlet takes a close look at Buddhist philosophy and how it compares with Christianity. Topics in the pamphlet include:
- Who was Buddha?
- What did Buddha teach?
- What's the Buddhist view of the Afterlife?
- What's the Buddhist view of Scriptural Documents?
- Is reincarnation, in the Buddhist view, as positive as people in the west think it is?
- Individual study
- Small Group or Sunday School class
- Christian School
- New Believers' class
- Church library
- Easy to read. Explains the Bible visually.
- Attractive. Full-color, packed with fascinating charts and illustrations.
- Easy to understand. Uses concise and simple language.
- Fast. This glossy attractive booklet can take less than 20 minutes to read.
- Engaging. 10 Q&A on Buddhism offers fascinating facts and handy study tips that revitalize individual and group Bible studies.