Embrace a new beginning with faith, hope, and confidence.
When God brings a new relationship into our lives after divorce, we feel hopeful. It’s easy to assume that this second chance at happiness is a gift we can simply accept with gratitude, but not so fast! Having been married does not mean that we know how to be remarried, and having been a parent does not mean that we know how to stepparent.
In Marrying Again
, Ron and Nancy Keller share knowledge, wisdom, and skills learned from decades of professional and personal experience with remarriage and blended families. Learn how to:
- develop realistic expectations,
- overcome common feelings and challenges,
- promote unity and healthy communication,
- navigate tricky subjects, such as financial and legal matters, and
- nurture your relationship with the Lord.
Whether you’re newly divorced, dating, or already remarried, this book will encourage you on your journey, reminding you that God walks alongside you every step of the way. ISBN: 9781424562848