Friendship (Hope for the Heart)
Title: Friendship (Hope for the Heart)
Publisher: Rose Publishing
"Make new friends but keep the old; one is silver and the other gold." Perhaps you remember singing that song as a child. Friendships are indeed valuable, but sadly, some friendships are toxic. This Friendship ebook is packed with advice on friendship, including how to be a good friend, how to make new friends, how to spot the warning signs of unhealthy relationships (including codependency), and more.
With June Hunt's Friendship Minibook, discover—
- The difference between codependent and healthy friendships.
- How to reach out and be a friend.
- How to make new friends and create healthy friendships.
- How selfishness sabotages friendships.
- The value of vulnerability in friendships.
Enjoy having helpful Bible-based advice on Christian friendship! This fantastic ebook is divided into 3 helpful sections, including—
- "Definitions of Friendship" Section. Using the unbreakable bond between Jonathan and David as a model, this section reviews what it truly means to be a friend who loves at all times. Find out-
- 2 key factors of healthy friendships
- What a codependent relationship is and how to breakout of the codependent cycle.
- 12 keys to building vulnerability in friendship by courageously choosing honesty, confessing past wrongs, accepting advice, sharing past struggles, and more.
- "Characteristics of Friendship" Section. In this section, June Hunt explains the three levels of friendships and the differences between casual, close, and committed friendships. Discover the 3 different levels of intimacy Jesus maintained, from speaking to large crowds to spending time with his 3 closest friends.